Mayfleet Chan. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Memories With My Best Friends


Dear Diary,

I saw the old pictures of me and my friends... The sweet memories that we all have during our junior year....
Since we will be celebrating Hari Raya two to three days more, I guess this is the best time for me to flash back all about my BEST friends that I ever had~~ ^___^


Memories at Maxwell Hill

I know people have looked over this picture for many times, but still, I want to share it. It's because we all are always busy with our works and I'm afraid that one day these memories will vanish.

"Nobody's perfect..." that's why I can't blame anyone because of this.... (By the way, I'm listening to the old song 'Perfect' by Simple Plan. That's why I write this....) >__<''

Here are the pictures of my best friends : 

NAJWAN
  FADZLIN
FAIZ

AMIRUDDIN

UMI & FAI



Well, about their description, you can read at :
http://najwanicator.blogspot.com/2012/08/mysahabatselamanya.html

This is my friend blog and he posted the same thing... anyway, both post just mean the same.... 

"MEMORIES"

 
like this picture :


I don't know whether you still remember this.... XD



or this :

Only the four of us.... :D



Okay then~ That's all for now~



~SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI~
~MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment