Mayfleet Chan. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Pity Her....


Dear Diary,

I really pity that girl. I was eating my food in Kluang Station when she suddenly came to my family. She is a Chinese. I was shocked at first and I thought she is just like any other beggers, but I was wrong. She showed to us this note and I knew that I was wrong for thinking her that :

Not the real note. I don't know what it being called so I just say 'keychain'

Well, that's not really her note. I just create it myself using anything that I can remember her note but it almost looks like that.

Then, she brought out some 'keychains' form her bag. Frankly, the 'keychains' are quite beautiful. So, my parents bought two of them..

Here are the pictures of the 'keychains'  :


Both of the 'Keychains'

A dolphin with a ship wheel

An alarm clock

She was deaf, but she still don't lose her hope. She must have a strong spirit. I admire her.. I should have say "Goodluck" to her but how can I say that when she couldn't even hear me? Using a sign language? I don't know that.

Despite the difference in religious and race, I pray to God to ease her way and help her through her journey. If only she was reading this, I just want to say 'Goodluck and Thanks' to her..... ;)



THANK YOU~!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

UA said...

Actually sy pernah kena situasi mcm ni.
Lelaki chinese. Mcm sindiket tp xnak berburuk sangka :)

Jannah Abdul said...

Doesn't matter kalau dia tu sindiket or apa apa je lah, yang penting niat sedekah. untung untung dapat pahala :)

miss anis said...

pndai dia buat.cntik.. :)

Iyraa Cariyno said...

anda di tag

http://iyraacariyno.blogspot.com/2013/01/segmen-who-is-lucky-one-by-hanna-kk.html

Post a Comment